Bonjour, fellow hoomans. First of all, I really appreciate my friend Queervisitor for nominating me for this award. I hadn’t known what it was about, until I saw her blog post in the morning. I commend her for her excellent style of writing both prose and poems. Notwithstanding that, I’ll link another blog post that another friend, Inksman, wrote that made a lot of sense.
To be frank, it’s not as much of getting the award as it is spreading the positive message this person is trying to communicate. Mr. Vincent Ehindero, I really like that you are trying to make your fellow bloggers feel worthy of the good that they are doing! It’s a wonderful thing to do, especially in these hard times. People need to feel positive, and that’s exactly how I felt when I saw my name as a nominee. It gave me a brief moment of pure joy. Someone knows what I’m doing, and they know that I aspire to be a good author. That’s great! So keep spreading this positivity amongst everyone. We all need it.
On another note, I’ll continue the ‘tradition’, and do the needful.
Rules for the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog website.
- Answer the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice and inform them on one of their blog post.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Questions for nominees if they choose to participate:
- How were you inspired to start blogging?
- How do you spend time relaxing?
- What country do you live in?
- What are two of your favorite blogging topics?
- What is your favorite food?
- How often do you blog?
- Are you a great cook?
- I’ve always loved writing, but I needed encouragement to start a blog. My amazing teacher, who is an inspiration to everyone he comes across, gave me that encouragement.
- I relax by listening to R&B (we really need to bring it back), and reading classics.
- I live in India.
- I like to blog about issues that need to be addressed, and feminism.
- I love Thai food, especially the curries.
- It really depends. Whenever inspiration hits me, I blog.
- I’m okay at cooking…. sorta
I’d like to nominate the following great writers:
- Soraya Roberts, from Longreads
- Take my eyes and see
- The whirly girl
- Naz Riahi, from Longreads
- Deenie Hartzog-Mislock, from Longreads
- Aditi (She isn’t a writer, but she has some excellent photography skills)
As for the nominees who would like to participate, I’d suggest answering the questions Queervisitor posted. I think they are quite relevant.
Thank you once again, Mr. Vincent for creating a forum for us to appreciate our fellow bloggers!